hello blog world and “welcome” to my new followers! i’ve notice quite a few new faces and i’m so glad to have you along! when i reach 50 followers, we will have a giveaway! so tell your friends about me 🙂
sorry to have been MIA yesterday, but work has been busy! and also, writing a post after guest blogger, katye, now that’s very intimidating! thanks again for your wonderful post
katye of http://longlegsontheloose.com/
1. i joined someones challenge, jillian micheals 30 day shred, and had every intention of starting yesterday. i woke up early and put the dvd in…it started playing, but then got to the part where you have to select a scene– i lost my remote years ago and could not switch selections! so much for that! but while making my breakfast & lunch it did give me the idea to only make food: no more fast food! i am challenging myself not to eat fast food for the rest of the month! i may give myself a little leeway on the weekends, but during the week absolutely no fast food! let’s see if i can do this?? can you?
2. last night’s practice didn’t go too well. now, my other shin is bothering me! (but not to fret, i made another airrosti appt for tomorrow so hopefully i’ll be healed for my 14 mile run!) i walked the whole way…and don’t think i quite made it to 4 miles. i did ice when i got home and foam rolled. i am completely in love w/foam rolling! it is instant relief…for the moment anyway! will keep ya posted!
3. katye also awarded me with the “cherry on top award.” yay for my second award! 🙂
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
that is a very hard question because i truly believe all the choices i have made, right or wrong have made me the person i am today. i think kenny chesney says it best in one of my favorite songs,
a lot of things different.
i would definitely have taken more risks and less chances. after hearing this song, i have made a conscious effort to live by these lyrics.
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
lindsay of http://www.chasingthekenyans.com/.
april of http://mommysfitfortheking.blogspot.com/.
christina of http://www.sistersrunningthekitchen.com/.
brooke of http://smartstrongsexy.blogspot.com/.
andrew of http://runningmanwannabe.blogspot.com/.
destination 26.2 of http://destination262.wordpress.com/.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
katye of http://longlegsontheloose.com/.
for the lovely award and again for guest blogging!
HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!