1. had a wonderful weekend, much deserved after the horrible week i had! we had our first TNT potluck w/all teams (marathon, hike & tri). here’s a pic of a few of us, it totally looks like we’re praying or something- really wish i knew what we were doing. 🙂
2. i didn’t run w/my usual running buddy, one because she ran too fast and two because i stayed and ran w/another teammate, ronni. i then found out she is a survivor! she is such an amazing, strong, beautiful woman! i am in awe of her faith and self-motivation, she will be running the nike marathon in october! so happy for her!
3. my god-daughter turned 5! well not really, but she’ll be w/her dad in july so we thought we’d celebrate early. time has really flown by so fast!
4. i woke up monday morning to a washed truck! i ♥ daddy!
5. i also chose to have a good day yesterday- guess what, i did!
6. my love and i went to see toy story 3 last night! absolutely adorable! my new favorite disney movie! ♥ ♥ ♥
7. this morning a lot of things went wrong but it’s amazing when you chose to be happy, nothing can tear you down!
8. tonight- cash bash! i get to see my team again and tell them all about fundraising opportunities!
9. my gym bag is packed and i intend to get back on the treadmill tonight! hopefully i don’t get forced to go out to eat w/the team 🙂
10. oh happy day! hope your day is as good as you want it to be! chose to be happy!